Timeless - Skin Care - Micro Needle Dermaroller - 1mm
- Micro Needle Dermaroller
Timeless - Skin Care - 192 Micro Needle Dermaroller
Microneedle derma roller
Timeless - Skin Care - 192 Micro Needle Dermaroller - derma roller is a small roller covered with a big amount of thin and sharp needles. It’s a widely used device in cosmetology. Causes controlled skin damage as a result of its mechanical puncture. By producing in the skin microscopic sized ducts (micro damages) increases the production of collagen and elastin and penetration of the applied nourishing substances to the dermis. The effect of the derma roller treatment is a significant skin rejuvenation and enhancement of its firmness. The treatment causes smoothing out of fine lines and wrinkles. It improves the skin structure, decreases enlarged pores. It helps to remove stretch marks and acne scars. It also helps to reduce discoloration. Those who suffer from vascular spider veins and eye circles will benefit greatly.
- increases the penetration of the active ingredients
- reduces wrinkles and scars
- improves skin structure
- reduces enlarged pores
- reduces skin discoloration
1.Before the application, clean hands and the place where the device will be placed. Unfold paper towel on which you will put the derma roller after its disinfection and use. Then cleanse the skin on face and neck.
2.Disinfect the device, put on the paper towel, leave to dry.
3.Start rolling treatment. Make vertical movements then horizontal and at the end oblique. A couple of times in the same place. Remember to obtain equal, medium intensity pressure on the skin. The entire treatment should last 15 to 20 minutes.
4.After the treatment put the device on the paper towel.
5.Apply skin care products on the skin, serum or cream. Massage in gently making circular motions.
6.Disinfect the device, leave to dry.
- roller or the head may be used only by one person
- micro acupuncture should be performed in the evening, only on healthy skin
- before the treatment the device should be checked carefully in order to exclude any damages, the needles should be straight and their tips sharp and not bended
- during unfavorable weather conditions (frost, heat wave) the frequency of the treatment should be decreased
- before and after the treatment the device should be disinfected
Contradictions to the derma roller treatment:
- dry skin
- broken epidermis and open wounds
- inflammation, weakened organism
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- active adolescent acne
- active rosacea
- skin diseases, eczema, psoriasis
- bleeding disorders, immunity disorders
- infectious skin diseases, fungal, viral, bacterial
- recent invasive cosmetic/esthetic treatment
Used material: Surgical steel