Get your skin ready for summer with Vitamin C!
2. Why is this Vitamin C so important in your skin care routine?
3. Who should use products enriched with Vitamin C?
4. Combination of Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid
Benefits of using Vitamin C skin care products
- evening out the skin tone
- antioxidant properties
- boosting sun protection products
Skin with discolorationWhether your skin complexion is fair light or deep dark shade, you might face a problem of hyper pigmentation. Your skin’s color comes from melanin. When this pigment is deposited in excess in different areas of the body, dark spots develop that are significantly different from your normal skin color. This is hyperpigmentation, which is a harmless condition that affects many people. Vitamin C skin care helps to fight the visible signs of already occured discoloration. Please remember it is important to prevent this type of problem - always use appropriate sun protecion products - your skin will thank you for that!
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- UV exposure
- chemical peels
- some prescription medications
- hormonal balance
- vitamin deficiencies
Mature skinVitamin C helps neutralize the oxidative damage that can accelerate the signs of aging. Skin's surface is a part of your body that has direct contact with environmental stressors and might be exposed to free radical damage. With the use of Vitamin C skin care, you can have faster regenerating skin cells, which gives the outside appearance of skin a more youthful appearance. Additionally, Vitamin C promotes collagen production, as collagen plays an important role in fighting off wrinkles or fine lines.
Timeless' Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C serum is a great combination of skin care full of antioxidants. This stable form of Vitamin C in low concentration helps boosting your skincare routine to the next level!
For who?Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vitamin C serum is a universal Vitamin C product, suitable for all skin types. The ingredients in the serum with antioxidant properties will be most helpful for skin:
- with discoloration
- exposed to sun damage
How to use it?
- Use in the morning and/or evening.
- Apply a small amount of product on a cleansed skin, 2-3 drops with your fingertips. You can use the serum on your face, neck and around dark circles area. Avoid close contact with your eyes.
- Wait until the product has fully absorbed into the skin before the next step in your routine.
- In the morning be sure to finish your routine with an SPF.
- Remember! Always perform allergy test on a small area of your neck or the back of your hand before applying the products on your face!
- Hyaluronic Acid (1% concentration) - strongly moisturizes the skin by binding the water in epidermis
- Matrixyl 3000® (1% concentration) - rebuilds collagen, has anti-wrinkle properties
- Vitamin C (5% concentration) - antioxidant, evens the skin color, brightens discoloration and supports wound healing
- Aloe Barbadensis - moisturizes and protects the skin, regenerates and soothes irritation
Care for your skin throughout the dayCaring for your skin does not have to be restricted to the AM/PM routines. Your skin needs extra refreshment at any time, especially in the highest temperature season!
Orange face and body spray with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C is a great solution to refresh and soothe your skin at any time. Needless to say, the spray is pure Vitamin C for your body! Hello healthy skin!
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use it?
- before serum application in the AM or PM - use before your treatment serums to help with the absorption of the active ingredients
- on top of make up - the spray can also be used as a makeup finishing spray. It will protect your skin with vitamin c and help with setting all of your make up layers
- on hot days and when traveling - refreshing and soothing for tired skin texture of your whole body
In conclusion, it is recommended to implement some type of Vitamin C into your daily skin care routine. Our Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C serum is safe to combine with any other Timeless serum or skin care product and is beneficial to all skin types. Do you know it is called "The Essetial"? It is an essential product on everyone's shelf, that's for sure!
DISCLAIMER: The information on our blogs has been compiled from published sources and the experience of the Timeless Skin Care team. The blogs are not intended to diagnose or treat a medical condition or to address every skin type or condition. While reasonable effort is made to publish reliable and up to date information, Timeless Skin Care cannot predict how a skin care regimen will affect every individual user. Timeless does not guarantee any specific outcomes or the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity when using Timeless Skin Care products, please do a patch test before use. If you have any skin concerns, please talk to your physician or consult a dermatologist.